Here’s my shake routine:
- Oatmeal 20-30 grammes
- Herbalife Formula 1 Vanilla or strawberry (depending on my mood) 1-1.5 scoops
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat yoghurt
- A piece of fruit (usually a banana)
- Soy milk. I keep adding until I get the consistency I like. I prefer to have my shake kind of thick in the morning.
- Usually a piece of fruit or handful of almonds
- Depends on what I’m doing. If I’ve got time for it I make a sandwich with salad and cheese and have yoghurt for desert.
- If I don’t have a lot of time I drink a shake.
- I tend to eat a healthy snack. I search online for recipes.
- Dinner but I try to make sure that 50 % of my plate is vegetables. 25% carbs and 25% protein. I’ll eat yoghurt or quark for desert.
- The night before I usually make up the Herbalife lemon tea. I do one spoonful of it to 1 litre of water and add two capfuls of Aloe Vera Mango as well. That usually lasts me all morning and keeps my energy levels up.
- In the afternoon I make up another litre of water with Aloe Vera Mango. This lasts me until the evening.
- The rest of the evening I drink plain water. Some days 2 litres is enough for me other days I end up drinking 2.5-3 litres of water.
- I’ve just started on FitStar Premium and I do a session I do the daily dose sessions since they are easiest to fit into my day and don’t take long.